Monday, November 24, 2008

Ok, fine...

I finally made the jump, I started a blog. I'm always a little behind everyone else with this stuff. I put it off for as long as possible, but here I am, designing a small space in my tiny corner of the universe of the internet to speak my piece and etch out a space for whatever moves me. And thats exactly what this blog is about: whatever the hell I want. Fashion, design, music, books, movies, wishlists, etc.

So for a little background info...

I'm 20 years old.
I go to a large top tier public university in the midwest.
I enjoy interior design, folk music, teaching sexual health, the occasional (underage) drink, shoes and hats, dressing to the nines, cooking (and eating), road trips, and art theaters.

So take a meander through my waking life.

No comments: