Monday, November 24, 2008

Wood Grains



I have been swooning over wood grains for quite some time now, and as they have become pretty popular now, its easy to get my fix. They can scream elegance, funk, modern minimalism or contemporary boho. Anyway you play them, wood grains are a great way to play up a room. I've had to limit my own buys to the under $25 category (including the plates and platter from Target and an amazing wood wall panel like the one in Liz Lemons office) but I've added a wide variety here if only for inspiration.

Faux Bois Rug from Martha Stewart for Safavieh



Wood Block Print from Etsy artist AtomicLodge- $15 (also see room above)


White Wood Grain Shower Curtain from Huntington Shower Curtain


Ridiculously Expensive Magazine Rack from Room and Board- $159


Wood Grain Mug from Etsy artist Soule- $8


Wood Grain Rugs from West Elm- $109-749

Wood Grain Pendant from Crate and Barrel- $64.95


Melamine Platter from Target- $12.99

No comments: