Monday, December 8, 2008

The Bare Necessities

So I'm not the biggest fan of Victoria's Secret because they don't carry anything for petite women, which is ridiculous because most of their models have ridiculously small waists. But I am in love with their Fall/Winter collection of lavenders, charcoals, and black. They also have a number of retro, pin-up pieces which I would die for. Here's a few of my favorites:


Flyaway Babydoll $48


Lace Bustier $158


Babydoll $58


Satin Bustier $58


Satin Teddy $25


Lace Demi Bra $31.50
Lace V-string $13.50
Lace Garter Belt $21


Satin & Lace Babydoll $40



Now the thing is, none of this would fit me. For some reason, in this country, we do not make band sizes smaller than a 32. So I have been buying European bras for several years now from brands such as Freya and Fantasies. If you are currently wearing a 32 but still find it riding up in the back sometimes, you too probably need a smaller band size. Check out BareNecessities.com or Figleaves.com. Both carry band sizes 28 and 30 as well as sizes 32-56 and cups up to JJ. Lucky for me, these beautiful colors and patterns can also be found in a few new designs carried on these sites. My next post will cover some of my favs from these sites.

No comments: